Thursday 24 May 2012

The Sun is Shining in London Town & I'm Loving the ocean waves ....

The sun is shining in London at the moment and knowing that brings back so many happy memories for me ....
Hanging out on Primrose Hill, strolling into Portobello Road, sitting in a cafe chit chatting with a girlfriend watching the world go by & watching the smiles on peoples faces beaming and the talk on everyones lips of "At last its summer". Enjoy it while it lasts people and may it last for a while!

Life has changed somewhat for me and the days of waiting for the sunshine is over because living out here in St Lucia the sun is always shining and even if it's raining it's still warm... Lucky me hey!

We are surrounded by sea on St Lucia and my new passion and business is the ocean waves and my husband and I are preoccupied with the weather because it defines the kind of experience our guests will enjoy. We have now added another offering to our business ( Jus' Sail ) and that is  Learning to Sail and you can do that in all weathers come rain or shine.

From being an urbanite to a shipmate has not been easy but I'm getting there. I'm learning to watch the waves and see when a gust is coming, noticing the white caps on the sea which means the wind is blowing over 15 knots and generally getting my sea legs aboard Good Expectation. I've also seen Turtles, Whales ... Yes Whales! Manta Rays & the most beautiful colourful fish and one my most favourite things to do is mooring under the Petit Piton and sleeping under the stars ... Bliss ....



And experiencing most beautiful sunsets .....








See you soon London Town .....





Here comes the Sun here comes Sun I say it's alright!

Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment